Monday, February 16, 2009

Hell of a crazy dinner.

16022009

OMG!!! I think the old Chinese phrase “New Toilet” is indeed the best word to describe me. Lol.. Why is that??? When I first started this blog, I was so so so into it that I never stopped blogging even for a day. Now see!!!! I barely even blog for a month. If you think that’s nothing then how bout this.. I bought a PSP thinking that it would actually keeps me busy long enough because my laptop got stolen by 2 brainless fuck (that was last year but im still holding a grudge towards 2 unknown SOB) but instead it only lasted a short duration of 3 weeks only and the PSP is now kept in my drawer collecting dust. LOL. Honestly!! I must admit that I never used (electrical gadgets) or hooked to anything for more than a month. My Laptop and cellphone are exceptional.

Alright! Cut the crap and go straight to da point. So last week was kindda bad. Extremely hot weather in KL and I swear my room does really felt like a sauna. It was freaking hot that if u sleep, you’ll get headache and if u don’t, you’ll sweat like a dog!! So either way, it was a bad bad situation. Anyways, one good thing was that we dined at Chilis and it wasn’t part of our plan at first place cause I was kindda broke. But can u resist a great meal?? I don’t think so. Hahahha.. so this is what happened. When we were waiting for a taxi to Jusco (not knowing what to eat cause fast food makes me sick), I told them that i wanted chicken chop and straight away Kit Yuen suggested Chilis (BOOM!!! Straight away my wallet bleeds!! Lol). Tak yah pikir banyak banyak and off we went to KLCC. I must say that the meal was awesome but it’s weird that this time I was not ordering any alcoholic beverages but instead I ordered “Apple Juice” (can refill summore). This time was abit crazy cause we’ve ordered too much or I should say off the limit to a point where 3 of us felt that it was a waste. I cant finish my own dish let alone the side orders. Lol. Seriously!! I’ll definitely vomit if I eat more. Okie! This is what we had:
Tostada Chips
(supposedly bottomless but never made it through 2nd plate)
Triple Play
2 Lamb Shoulders for my buddies
HC Crisp
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is what i had for dinner
Monterey Chicken

P.S. Very satisfying yet very suffering!!!

P.P.S I was kiddin bout' fast food makes me sick. I love them!!! Cant live without em'.. :P

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP