Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy B*Day!!! LIM!!

17032009

Time to update. Gosh!! so many things happened!!! let's not get boring for listing everything down so i'll update on what i think is worth updating.

First off.. Happy Birthday to one of my closest buddies ever. LIM!!! happy birthday!!! although that was like last Saturday but we definitely had great fun together with Terence and Mel. Why every birthday celebrations are meant to be fucking wasted? and yet outta so many places to celebrate birthdays, i still don't quite understand why on the figgin' earth you would wanna celebrate it at that place. Lol.. Anyways, no regrets and definitely no complaints cause what we had was "PURE FUN". Amazing party bro!! enjoying every second of it. That's about it for Lim's birthday.

I cant believe i got lost on the way back to Seremban from Wangsa maju!! It has been like 3 years i've stayed in kl and yet i still couldnt recognise the correct route. I guess i need a GPS phone to assist me next time so if anyone of you planning to sponsor me one, please do so. I need it badly. Lol.. kiddin!!! and oh yeah.. eh Terence!! i dont really think that the 10 bucks u lost in KFC is due to the effin "TOYOL*" la. hahahaha...

So before Lim's party, i was actually having sushi with my sis. Gosh~ i puked almost everything after the party. Damn... but dinner was great. Hey sis !! next week Kensington okie?? Supposedly dine there but the "Old Folks Home" was having a private function. Hmm... ppl in their 60's and 70's still having Grilled Steak and Wine??? Those Senior Citizens do really know how to enjoy life. HELLO!!! Stay home and watch drama la.. Kacau only!!

That was the weekend i had and the upcoming agenda is gonna blast me to hell!! Assignments and exams. yoh!! im having migraine to even think about it. I think this time I'm going to be slaughtered like a pig. Anyways, I'm going all out on my assignments and exams so please grade me accordingly.

Im currently addicted to all the listed songs below. Check em' out if ya'll have time!! lol

Kpop
WheeSung and Lyn - Mirotic (Acoustic version). Omg!! This song sounded really sexy compared to the original version done by DBSK which is supposedly a fast beat track. Here’s the vid.

Park - Look only at me. Originally done by Tae Yang

Jpop
Kat-tun – Rescue. Just came across this song today.

Arashi – Believe.
Tohoshinki – Survivor.
Yuna Ito – Trust me.


English
Beyonce – Halo.


T.I. ft. Justin Timberlake – Dead and Gone.
James Morrison and Nelly Furtado – Broken String.
Hope – Who Am I To Say.
Neyo - Mad.

*A Toyol or Tuyul is a mythical spirit in the Malay mythology of South-East Asia

2 comments:

小公主 March 17, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

invite me for dinner also!!!haha

andyand02 March 17, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

hahaha.. u bila balik. if u balik then we go makan..

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP