Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fucked Up University

23122008

HOORAY!!!! I’ve finally finished the Internship report. Gosh! I didn’t know preparing a report was such a headache. I’ve actually prepared two reports to be exact cause’ the first one was rejected by my manager as it was too simple. The second edition of my report was indeed pretty good at least for my standard. Hahaha. So basically now I have loads of extra (until I dunno how to spend) time to update my blog. Anyways, that is not important as no evaluation will be given. Seriously lo!! I feel like complaining leh!!

For those who knew what University im from, please don’t enroll anytime soon or better off never because they will pretty much fucked up your money. Personally I think I got conned very badly as I've actually paid 1k plus for nothing. I think the lecturer in charged of this internship thingie is not doing his job or rather lazy. Firstly, students were not being provided with any internship job as he told us to go look out for ourselves and the reason he gave was that the previous semester’s internship students didn’t turned up for the job that they’ve provided. Then, students were randomly visited by their lecturer through a god knows how method. And the best part of this disastrous internship program was students were not being evaluated. Isn’t it just great that they could earn your money for doing nothing? Easy money heh?? Whoever changes this system is just plainly STUPID!!! I guess there isn’t anything I can do to actually change the fact that we will not be evaluated as I was also dumb enough to actually pay them that amount of money. Hai~~ I guess shit dumb university produces equally dumb students. So if you don’t wanna be as dumb as me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t enroll to UT*R.

Anyways, I’ll be updating very soon and Merry Xmas to everyone and UT*R can just go fuck yourself.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP