Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kat-tun/Ayumi Hamasaki - White X'mas/Days

09122008

Gosh!! I have a lot to write but too little time as I was really busy with work and my internship report so I have to abandon my blog for a little while. Anyways, there are 2 things I have to upload no matter how busy I am. Lol. There are two winter/Christmas themed song that I gotta share. So first of, a great song from a band named Kat-tun with White Xmas (no release date at the moment but I damn freaking sure that it’ll be released right before Christmas). The other one is Days by Ayumi Hamasaki (now I think she’s a lil kiasu for releasing 2 PVs in not more than 2 weeks).

KAT-TUN – White X’mas
Great song with nice video. Hm…I think Santa looks more like a ghost rather than Santa himself. Honestly. Red suited Santa with White beard is way better. I don’t really know why they look so sad in the video. Probably there’s a story behind the whole idea of being sad in the video. Maybe I should download the subbed PV instead of watching the raw ones. I got totally hooked up when I first listened to the song so I think u guys shouldn’t miss it and TAH DAH!! here’s the video, ENJOY!!!!


Kat-tun - White X'mas
Ayumi Hamasaki – Days
Not a Christmas song though but it has snow in the video so I'll just take it as a Christmas themed song. Hehehe.. Another sad or I should say DAMN FUCKING sad song lor. The video was released in not more than two weeks after GREEN. So basically her 44th single consist of 2 PVs (abit kiasu if u ask me but HEY!! This is how they make money). OMG!! I think Ayumi is very versatile in her appearance wise. In GREEN, she looks classy like a diva and damn mature lor. Then suddenly BOOM!! She looks all innocent and kawaii in her latest video (Days). Anyways, there is absolutely no similarity between GREEN and Days. It is basically two different songs with different types of music. Its amazing that one sounded really oriental and the other one sounded more edgy and a lot like a pop-love song. And one last thing before I sign out, her eyes are so damn bloody huge and round (almost look like fake lor). Don’t believe?? Check the video out!!!.

Ayumi Hamasaki - GREEN/Days

(cover)



Ayumi Hamasaki - Days
P.S. The Japanese does really bring a whole new meaning to Christmas with Ayumi crying all the way and Kat-tun with their stucked up look. hahaha. nah.. kiddin!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP