Monday, May 25, 2009

Updates

25052009


Finally, I’ve decided to go back to Kl for a couple of days cause I need the internet badly!!!!! Now that Im back, I miss Seremban ( the air-condition in my room to be exact ). LOL. Anyways, I was so surprised when I got home cause 70% of my housemates were all back in kl and little did I know that Uni is going to start next Monday!!! Well, to come and think of it, it not really a bad thing cause I cant take this holidays no more. Waking up everyday to find that you’ve nothing to do pretty much defeat the very reason to be awake. So what I did was I sleep all the time throughout the entire 3 weeks of my semester break. Hmm. I wonder why my dark circle hasn’t got any better huh??

So I did finish up tons of American series. I think there’s about 5 series. Well, I gotta say that Heroes was pretty shitty, guess what? Nathan is dead, and Matt kindda erased Syler’s memories and implanted Nathan memory in him so technically, Syler is now Nathan. What the hell?? Gossip Girl was kindda bad with the season finale. Accordingly, gossip girl only gossips about St. Jude's high school students so it basically rules out all the main characters cause everyone had graduated, therefore what is left to be gossiped about? And they actually wasted an episode focusing on Lily's past instead of Georgina doin her bitchy stuff. But I gotta Say that One Tree Hill would be my all time favorite. Everything was perfect and I’m so into their insert song. Desperate housewives was nice also la because it has like endless drama, scandal and secret. It seems like people in Wisteria's Lane cant live without gossip and scandal.
Syler or Nathan?? Not sure??
Ask Him!!


Omg… KL is drop dead hot. I sweat like a pig last night even after shower. I have had like 3 fans blasting on full speed and yet I still sweat so I think I don’t even bother taking a shower later. Hahahaha. Anyways, this is about it, I’ll try to blog again later.



Here’s a joke to get u guys entertained:

A doctor wrote out a prescription for bronchitis. “This is Zithromax,” he said as he wrote on a note pad, then said “Mypenzadyne.”

“What’s Mypenzadyne?” the patient asked.

The Doctor looked confused for a second, and then enunciated slowly, “My Pen Is Dying.”

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP