Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Youtube makes my day!

06052009

Hmm… I didn’t made it back to Seremban today cause I kindda overslept. Hehe. So this is what i did whole day.


2.00 p.m. – Breakfast and Lunch together
3.30 p.m. – YouTube-ing
5.00 p.m. – Movie ( Beautiful Mind – omg!! now i hate Maths even more)
6.30 p.m. – Dinner
7.30 p.m. – PsP-ing
8.30 p.m. – YouTube-ing
10.30 p.m. – Karaoke at Green Box
3.00 a.m. – Youtube-ing and blogging



To summarize everything, I’ve been YouTube-ing for the whole day and this is what I’ve came across. Basically the video im bout to show is a TV ripped off from some sorta random Thai show so don’t bother bout the Thai language used. It’s hilarious, trust me!! Just try to concentrate and I bet you’ll laugh ur ass off.

Enjoy!!

The mess part starts at 0:26. If you think it's funny and u needed a larger resolution, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKav7y6JeTU

Here's part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVH63aoPjCw

Alright.. I'll write more when i have time. It's almost 6 in the morning so i better sleep before everyone wakes up.

P.S. I wont be able to post anything for like 3 weeks from now cause i got no internet connection back in Seremban. How sad. So i guess i'll see you guys next semester. ciaoz!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP