Sunday, November 23, 2008

Done and Done!!

23112008

Finally I’ve finished designing my god damn blog. Gosh , I cant believe it actually took me a whole damn day to finish it. Anyways, I probably change or add in some stuff as time passes by cause I am not totally satisfy with the whole thing just quite yet. So changes will be made from time to time if I decide not to abandon this blog. Lol. Never mind that.

Creating this blog somehow makes me realize that I'm a very indecisive person. Seriously, I cant really made up my mind on what fonts or colors to be used. And being a non creative person on the other hand makes me think that the title of my blog is pretty lame compared to blogs with big names that some of you might have already read. But anyways, I don’t really care cause what matters most is that I owned this blog and I’ll put it the way I want it to (so this part of the blog is closed for discussion).

So it’s actually raining over here and I just don’t really know why my fucking room is so damn freaking hot even with the windows all opened. Gosh!! The problem is I just bathed about an hour ago and now I'm all sweaty and sticky so probably I'll be going to have another shower just before I go to bed. Damn… I'm so lazy to go take a shower now because the bathroom is downstairs. Hmmm… lazy lazy lazy.. or maybe I’ll just wait till’ tomorrow morning right before I go to work. Hehehe.. nah… I'm kidding.. I know how to take care of myself.

It’s already Sunday night and that means I’ll have to wake up early tomorrow morning to go work. Hmmmm… just wondering what will my task gonna be like? Somehow 80 percent of me is telling me that I’ll be probably staying in the office instead of going out for field work. Anyways, I don’t really care if I have to stay in the office cause that’s not a bad thing after all since my friend told me that I got darker since my internship started. I think I’ll have to get myself a bottle of sunscreen just in case I have to go for field work. hahahaha.. OMG.. am I being too vain?? Nah!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with guys who actually take care of themselves.

Alright… that is about it for now cause it’s already 11.24 pm. Gotta go take a shower and watch a movie before I go to bed. And just before I sign out, this is what my working place looks like
..


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP