Sunday, November 23, 2008

Intro

22112008

OMFG!!! I’ve finally realized that almost each and everyone of my friends have their own blog and that’s FREAKING crazy.. so the KIASU(im not a Singaporean though) part of me makes me wanna start a blog too.. hahaha.. I was just kiddin... but from the observation I’ve made.. Singaporeans does really have 2 freaking huge K buried deep inside them.. and as many of you might have already figured it out.. YES!!! It stands for KIASU and KIASI…. Even some Singaporean call it “KIASUISM”… no offence.. I’m just saying this due to freedom of speech and I have to make it clear that I’m not inviting any self-indulged asshole with plenty of money who suddenly decide to sue me due to what I’ve written.. Anyways... I think blogging is great as it seems like the future to the old fashioned diary writing thingie... and since blogging is free so why not just start one…

Erm…. Okie.. I’ll try to make this blog as clean as possible with no cursing but I am actually doubting myself lor..hehehe.. Probably a lil cursing here and there might just spice things up.. So yes.. Cursing is allowed when im really pissed off(or not so pissed off) depending on my mood. Since I owned this blog, im allow to break any rules that I’ve made. And erm.. I wont be able to blog everyday so I’ll try to keep it updated whenever I have a chance since Im currently doing my internship in a crazy crazy company with a lot of work everyday.. but strangely I kindda enjoy it.. lol..

anyways, its just a blog and its no big deal on whatever the content might be cause what I believed in is to say whatever I want and do or blog whatever I think I should. So if anyone got offended, its non of my business cause I pretty much don’t care and the easy way out is to just press the “X” button on the top right of ur browser.. Isn’t it easy???

So that is about it for the intro.. Cause I don’t really know what to write anymore... I’ll be updating very soon cause I could easily get hooked up to whatever things im new in and I’ll probably get bored in about 3 days after that.. Hopefully that won’t happen. Cause if it does.. This blog might be abandoned. Ciaoz.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP