Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The OT Room

25112008

YeeHaa!!! I seriously cant wait to get this uploaded as I have plenty to tell. So hmmm. Where do I start? Okie, basically I was late for work this morning cause I kindda overslept but mostly because of the bad traffic and did you guys know that KL drivers will all turned crazy when traffic starts building up. They’ll start to overtake each other like they are on an Amazing Race to HELL. The rule is kindda different too as lorry will always be on the right lane instead of left and they drive as though they are driving a sport car. Sometimes they even go faster then a car. The “Bus Kilang” is also a pain in the ass cause they’ll basically stop whenever and wherever they want ( Woi MCB!! Common la!! Your dad owns the road meh!! You think only u pay road tax ar?? Diu!! ).

So I finally reached my working place at about 8.45 a.m. which was already 30 minutes late. Luckily my boss wasn’t around cause he’s always late and that kindda makes me think that it’s okie to be late everyday. So I sat down and started doing the most boring task ever which many people might be addressing it as “ Key In” but I would preferably call it “ Data Entry ” as it sounds more professional lor. Hahahaha. So basically I don’t really expect much. Then suddenly Uncle Peter came over and told me to pack my things as I will be following him to a hospital. Hell yeah!!! Since the hospital is somewhere in Klang, we decided to have “ Bak Kut Teh ” for lunch. Omg!!! I’ve been having Bak Kut Teh for 2 consecutive days. Anyways, Klang’s Bak Kut Teh is of course way better lor. Never mind that cause the best part is yet to be told.

So when we were there, the nurses told us that we have to go get changed and I was like “ Huh?? Change to what wor? I didn’t bring any clothes also”... Lol... And guess what?? We actually have to put on " Scrub Suit ". Oh man! I look funny in it as though im wearing pajamas. Hahaha… Somehow it got me thinking that it isn’t too bad for not being able to be a doctor. I’ll be an engineer instead and still get to wear scrub suit. Hahaha. Guess what Simon( new trainee from MMU ) and I did once we enter the OT?? we can't stop taking photos until we actually forgotten our main purpose of being there. Lol.. The worst part is that we did not even realize that Mr. Param was actually asking for help. Anyways, job done as usual with our “PRO-ness” and here I am, writing about it. Check out the photos and PuHLEaSe don’t laugh. Signing out.



The OT Room:




Me in scrub suit:


This is what we've been doing in the OT Room:

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP